TPGS is a subsidiary of GAP Solutions and serves as the Government Intelligence Portfolio of the System One, LLC family of companies. Together, we support federal, defense and intelligence community customers to meet their mission objectives. Our core capabilities include Information Technology, Development and Engineering, Training, Security, Intelligence Analysis and Operations & Human Capital Management.
To create an immediate impact by delivering qualified candidates, creative recruiting strategies and relationship building approaches to our valued customers and employees within the IC/DoD. This will recruit for a variety of technical skills across the highly cleared community, including the Polygraph community, to include Systems Engineer, Software Engineers and Developers, Service Support and Systems Administration, Imagery Analysts, Geospatial Analysts, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify qualified DOD and IC technical professionals to support our customer missions through a high volume of sourcing, emails, calls and creativity with recruiting resources.
- Conduct phone screens and interviews applicants for technical competence, applicable background and skills, individual goals and ability to fit the position and client requirements.
- Maintain communication with candidate during the interview and selection process to have pulse on level of engagement, interest and desire to move forward.
- Build and maintain a proactive bench of candidates for regularly filled positions and for upcoming proposals and contracts.
- Build relationships with potential candidates and generate referrals for other qualified professionals in their network.
- Partner with Project Managers and Recruiters to understand the skills and background required for each opportunity, the culture of the customer and growth opportunities available.
- Advise and support business development and program management staff through key personnel recruiting, task management, pipeline management, gathering market intelligence, etc. as needed.
- Interface with various levels of the organization, including departmental stakeholders on staffing needs, develop sourcing plans, staffing strategy and implementation plans for complex programs, i.e., task orders / IDIQs, incumbent capture, new business, proposal activity, etc.
- Maintain applicant tracking system with accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates and candidate sourcing, in accordance to OFCCP guidelines.
- Create strong understanding of candidate situations to represent their needs to contracts and Program Management team.
- Collaborate with other Recruiters within the organization to attend job/career fairs.
- Generate qualified leads for potential business opportunities, document those leads and ensure they are passed on to BD team
- Bachelor Degree in related business discipline preferred
- Will consider equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience
- 1-3 years of experience recruiting in a best athlete environment.
- Strong sourcing fundamentals to include advanced Boolean and social media searches.
- Familiarity with Intelligence Community terminology and disciplines, clearance types, and processing requirements. This position also requires candidate sourcing skills in the Intelligence Community cleared candidate market, including related accesses and polygraphs
- Demonstrate high degree of agility and aptitude for working in ever-changing and, at times, ambiguous environments.
- A strong desire for long term candidate nurturing and relationship building is key to success in this environment.
- Must have strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be willing to travel and work additional/odd hours as needed.
- Able to work independently, but also be a team player.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, candidate workflow, and dispositioning.
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
TPGS provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job, email us at email@example.com You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
TPGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.