Recruiting Assistant / Junior Recruiter
System One is currently seeking a Recruiting Assistant / Junior Recruiter for our Casselberry, FL office. This is an excellent entry level opportunity with potential for a long term career in Recruiting / Talent Acquisition.
Recruiting Assistant / Junior Recruiter Responsibilities
- Assist with recruiting efforts by utilizing recruiting resources to identify resumes of qualified candidates for our top clients
- Assist with identifying and screening qualified candidates
- Incoming and outbound calls
- Utilize applicant tracking system, and Talent Acquisition websites
- Update candidate records, and job postings in applicant tracking system
- Communicate with Recruiters and Recruiting Managers daily to understand top priority positions and focus for the day and week
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities and events as needed
- Administrative duties such as data entry
Recruiter Assistant / Junior Recruiter Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree and/or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Experience in talent acquisition, recruiting, sourcing resumes is a plus but not required
- Must be driven and goal oriented, positive attitude and great work ethic is a must!
- Work well independently, as well as with a team
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced office environment