Category: Information Technology
Remote Full Stack Developer
The Full Stack Developer will participate in design, implementation, and integration of software or independently performs complex software development tasks related to records management and automation.
- Formulates /defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
- Provides overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, various middleware, and software programs and applications.
- Assists all phases of software systems programming applications. Evaluates new and existing software products.
- Work effectively as a full stack developer (database, middleware and UI/UX) within cross-functional, agile teams.
- Develops and implements user interface components using frameworks such as React, JS or Angular.
- Diagnose/debug faults in complex services or distributed systems.
- Identify and script automatable problems, test and perform work with efficiency in mind.
- BS in Computer Science or closely related field.
- Experience working with AWS cloud-based services and tools(must be demonstrated on resume)
- 4+ years of full stack development experience.
- Experience with React, JS, or Angular.
- Knowledge of designing mark up, developing the UI of websites and/or web applications.
- Strong CSS fundamentals and ability to implement accurate adaptive web pages from mockup.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Ability to develop function and test specifications for software development.
- RPA tools such as UiPath and Automation Anywhere, intelligent Document Processing (IDP) tools such as Kofax and Hyperscience, and VB Script experience are a plus but not required. ed.
Other Requirement(s): This position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Government public trust level security clearance. You will also meet the residency qualifications if you lived abroad while on government or military duty or if you were a dependent of a federal employee of military member.
ALTA IT Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.