19.25 - 22.22 Per Hour
Right of Way Permits Coordinator
St. Paul, MN
System One is currently seeking a Right of Way Permits Coordinator on a 12 month contract position located in St. Paul, MN.
This position will be with our client, a utility holding company serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers.
Right of Way Permits Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Perform the duties of Right of Way Permits Coordinator
- Responsible for the research, creation and proper scaling of AutoCad formatted drawings to be used for Right of Way permit submittals, reviews and approvals through local municipalities, counties and state government authorities.
- Effective communication within internal and external work groups is vital to maintaining a positive work flow to maintain our customer's and Company's schedules.
- Real-time, ongoing and accurate tracking of permit statuses and updates is expected in this role.
Right of Way Permits Coordinator Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic working knowledge of civil engineering practices
- Ability to be self-motivated toward positive personal results and accountability.
- Personal vehicle is required for travel to work site locations with approximately 75% in office work and 25% field work.
- The use of PPE (personal protective equipment) is required to maintain personal safety.
- High productivity and exemplary personal management is expected during all construction seasons
Duration: 12 months
Location: St. Paul, MN
Pay Rate: $19.25-22.22/hr