Category: Sales & Marketing
70000.00 - 74000.00 Per Hour
System One is looking for a Sales Manager for the North East
Position Overview: To build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives and to further secure our trend of rapid expansion in the U.S. market.
Essential Job Functions of the Sales Manager
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by participating in the development of the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for developing your business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout the United States’ specific regions.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans.
- Ensure that all of your sales activities are in accordance with the guidelines.
- Participate in ongoing training in product knowledge to possess sufficient technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
Requirements for the Sales Manager position
- Bachelors of Science degree in a related field with a minimum of 2 years’ experience with product lines or other product support.
- Experience with Chromatography, a plus.
- Computer literate.
- Flexibility when priorities change.
- Capability to effectively communicate with Customers, R&D, Sales and Marketing regarding technical product and marketing issues.
- Ability to Meet Sales Goals.
- Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Sales Planning, Building Relationships.