Role: Cell & Gene Therapy Product Service Manager
Location: Remote with up to 50% domestic travel
Employment: Direct full time + benefits
- Help position the client as the industry’s partner of choice for cell and gene therapy logistics at clinical and commercial scale, resulting in winning new business in this segment.
- Support the service line, internally and externally. Focusing on commercial and strategic activities to drive growth.
- Support flawless execution of the cell and gene therapy service through liaison with other business units (Marketing, Sales, Operations, IT, Quality Assurance, Regional and Country Management, etc.).
- Anticipate cell and gene therapy customer needs. Identifying them to the Service Director and supporting any resulting change.
- The Service Manager will work closely with the Service Director to drive the commercial success of the service. Focusing on North America, the Service Manager will liaise with Operations, Customer Service, Customer Success Project Management, Quality Assurance and Country/ Regional leadership to ensure we meet and exceed customer expectations for service delivery. The role may include global coordination as clients in North America scale worldwide.
- Support the Service Director by working with North American sales and marketing teams to design a marketing program for cell and gene therapy. This will include conference attendance and speaking engagements, as well as input into the development of sales collateral, and other outbound marketing activities.
- Apply advanced therapy expertise to help local sales teams develop the North American pipeline of cell and gene therapy opportunities. This will include identification of prospects, pre-sales activity, input into tenders and large quotes.
- Encourage flawless execution through liaison with operations and customer service teams, development of Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Trouble shoot existing customers and projects to ensure that all client interactions convey company's logistics platform capability.
- Maintain a network of cell and gene therapy decision makers and represent Company to clients and prospects.
- Represent Company at cell and gene therapy conferences.
- Be aware of competitive offerings and maintain a perspective of Company's differentiators in the market.
- Promote the cell and gene therapy service – and its operational requirements – within the company itself
- Alongside the Service Director, work with Quality Assurance to understand the cause of service deviations.
- Act as a point of contact in North America, for cell and gene therapy suppliers and partners; maintain good relationships with these external parties to drive value from the interactions between company and their clients.
- Constantly input into the development and maintenance of a roadmap for service improvement, drawing upon awareness of evolving customer needs and competitive offerings.
For immediate consideration please email Recruiting Manager Ivy Fairfax at email@example.com
- Experience in cell and gene therapy.
- Experience working in the cell and gene therapy space in a commercial or operational capacity.
- Experience with appropriate pharmaceutical B2B sales channels.
- An effective project manager who can demonstrate an ability to develop services within the cell and gene therapy market.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and with regional and country management.
- Excellent presentation skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective personal stature and presence, self-assured and relaxed, articulate and capable of communicating formally and informally.
- Ability to interpret industry trends and competitive information and work with Service Director to develop strategies and tactics to respond to changes in the marketplace.
- Absolute personal and intellectual integrity, maintaining the highest ethical standards, and a strong reputation of excellence in the industry.
- Must be accountable at all levels of the organization and be able to support service line growth.
- Ideally located in a North American advanced therapy cluster but with an ability to travel up to 50%.