Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Sourcing Associate
Location: Tampa, FL
Start date: ASAP
- Supports category strategy development (demand-side and supply side), sourcing, contracting, and analytics for large and complex categories, with direction from the category leader.
- Employs strong analytical skills to support key analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership, make vs. buy, substitution/SKU rationalization analysis, and opportunity assessment
- Owns implementation of sourcing/projects of moderate complexity.
- May support projects of high complexity, executed with direction from more senior/category leaders.
- Owns and drives the negotiation and facilitation of contracts with entry-level complexity.
- May support negotiations of contracts of higher complexity, with direction from more senior/category leaders.
- Supports management of Supplier Relationship Management processes, procedures, supporting supplier and category segmentation process, for key categories monitoring metrics/KPI scorecard.
- Provide support to Category Teams in development and execution of Supply and Category plans; this includes maintaining Agreement files and operational forms, equipment records and specifications, preparing periodic activity reports, expediting deliveries and following up when necessary, and resolving contract and purchase order variances with suppliers
- Assist with or lead low-mid level complexity events by preparing and soliciting competitive bids, quotations and proposals; analyze and evaluate competitive offerings and recommend overall best offer for a product or service.
- Review and assess business specifications and statements of work; assist in preparing and issuing low-mid complexity contracts and purchase orders for legal review and approval, and review purchasing requisitions in accordance with business requirements and budgets
- Provide analytics to ensure compliance to preferred suppliers and to contract terms.
- Support key supplier events (e.g., innovation, demonstration events) working with category leaders and user departments
- Provide analytical tools to support ongoing management of preferred suppliers
Provide research and assistance in support of purchasing negotiations and attend negotiations with potential or current suppliers
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Science related field of study.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.