Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Specialist – Global Training
Location: 100% remote
Start Date: immediately
- Deliver interactive presentations on basic cGxP topics and business tools/practices.
- Teach job specific skills using hands-on demonstrations, lectures, and assessment of trainees' performance
- Participate in the creation and deployment of training programs, including the development, coordination and delivery of materials and assessments from concept to completion
- Identify training areas where training is missing or would be beneficial to improve a process or employee experience
- Document all training processes including activities in the document and learning management systems
- Collaborate in the development of standardized global training procedures
- Generate and monitor training performance metrics, including identification of trends that require preventive action and the steps necessary to improve performance
- Present data regarding process performance and system health to Functional Area Management and Senior Management
- Author and execute tasks for document revisions, non-conformances, CAPAs, and change controls related to Training department and LMS performance
- Process, upload, and file training records.
- BS degree with 5 years related experience
- Experience with electronic learning management and document management systems
- Experience managing training in a regulated industry
- Understanding of regulations governing training and qualification of individuals
- Effectively communicate complex subjects (orally and written) with all levels of personnel
- Facilitate engaging training
- Work individually and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Understanding of training procedures and techniques
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.