Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
Job ID: 134616
Date Posted: 02/19/2019
This is a permanent, full time, direct hire job opportunity offering W2 annual salary with benefits (medical insurance, PTO & 401K plan with matching contribution) and relocation assistance.
?Please send me your details directly to: email@example.com for an immediate consideration.
SPQD (SPQDE) - Supplier Product Quality Development Engineer
- Deploys Supplier Quality Assurance requirements in product & process development and warranty in accordance with Sourcing and project organization
- SPQD plans development from tender phase till FAI Go
- Responsible at tender phase to communicate and validate quality specifications and SPQD plan in anticipation with suppliers
- Manages the SQS phase till the Business Award in coordination with sourcing, validate the relevant waivers
- Performs SPQD plan by setting-up relevant actions plan all along the product / process development to reach Supplier FAI go on time
- Application of the DFQ process and validates each milestones
- Responsible to perform the handover with SQA
- Manages warranty issues linked to suppliers in collaboration with Project warranty responsible
- Informs SPQD manager, Sourcing and Industrial and engineering / projects entities about the main issues, increment ROE
- Contributes to continuous improvement program, proposes good practices, contributes for APSYS (Production System) roadmap’s SPQD related questions.
Education & Experience:
- Several years of experience as Supplier Quality Assurance engineer, Supplier Product Quality Development Engineer in a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Hiring manager needs someone who is familiar with such areas as metal/alloy casting, forging, machining, stamp parts, plating, and or painting
- Ideally experience in rail industry related (rail signaling, rolling stock manufacturing, etc) company
- Knowledge of quality tools (problem solving tools, Quality Walls, etc.)
Please send me your details directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate consideration.