Category: Accounting & Finance
50000.00 - 55000.00
Nationwide Auto Parts Distributor is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their busy corporate accounting team
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Prepare daily sales report and cash projection report.
- Analyze/resolve purchase orders.
- Prepare month-end journal entries with supporting worksheet.
- Prepare monthly financial package with variance analysis.
- Complete monthly bank reconciliation.
- Prepare and maintain account reconciliation monthly.
- Review and prepare sales tax returns.
- Renew business or operating licenses timely.
- Process customer refund by ERP system.
- Prepare supporting schedule for year-end audit.
- Support manager with special projects, ad-hoc research, and analysis.
- Identify and implement process improvements and automation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 4-year degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- 3+ years’ Corporate and GL Accounting experience in high volume environment
- Familiar with Month End closing management
- Proficiency on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experienced and proficient with ERP systems (NetSuite preferred)
- Problem Solving / Analysis
- Organized and Detail-Oriented
- Team player
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work overtime during month end
- Reports to Accounting Manager
Excellent benefits, PTO, 401K, team environment and room for advancement