Category: Human Resources
50000.00 - 55000.00
Remote is not available, requires on-site Monday - Friday and day travel to job fairs, etc.. Direct hire, exempt position (salary) with a large, heavy construction utility contractor based in Tinton Falls. Standard hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Travel is required (mileage reimbursed or company vehicle)l. Paying $50,000 - $55,000 annually to start. Arguably they offer the best benefits package in region. Requires on site work. Regional day travel often (job fairs, outreach meetings, recruiting efforts, etc.)
Staffing Coordinator Essential Job Duties:
- Works independently in a high volume, full cycle recruiting for light industrial candidates supporting 4 offices in New Jersey territory (Monmouth County to Cape May to Mercer).
- Creates attractive job advertisements, places ads online and print.
- Prescreens applicants over-the-phone for various positions and schedules in-person interviews with hiring managers.
- Makes or receives 40 - 50 phone calls per day
- Documents applicants interview responses.
- Full cycle includes applicant to new hire, including scheduling pre-employment screenings, offer letters, onboarding, i9 employment authorization, schedules new hire orientations.
- Constantly tries new applicant sources, works with community outreach programs and job placement service groups.
Staffing Coordinator Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, advanced education such as Associates or Bachelor’s is desired.
- At least 12 months of high volume recruiting experience, such as from the manufacturing sector or warehousing/logistics industry or healthcare field is preferred.
- Must have strong communication skills including ability to engage all levels of applicants, write professionally and excel in a fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Outlook, basic Excel. Prior ERP experience a plus (SAP, Sage, Bullhorn, Peachtree, etc.)
- If you are passionate about recruiting, call or text Chad Zehner for immediate consideration: 732-228-8980