Category: Information Technology
System One is looking for a System Engineer to provide System Security Engineering (SSE) design support, possess expertise in the integration and implementation in all aspects of Information Assurance supporting development of embedded security solutions for the Department of Defense.
- Executes assessments and implementation mitigations against system security threats/risks throughout the DoD System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Decomposes, allocates and validate System Security controls from NIST SP 800-53 and integrating system security requirements definition and analysis into the System Development Lifecycle
- Establishes system security designs; implements embedded security designs in hardware, software, and systems; verifies and validates security requirements
- Performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities.
- Meet DoD 8570/8140 approved baseline certification for IAT/M Level II (I.E., CompTIA Security+, CISSP, etc.).
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance with the Department of Defense.
- 5 years of experience in the systems design and development of embedded systems
- 1 year of experience in embedded systems security domain experience in development of DoD weapon systems.
- Experience understanding and implementing the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) against a system is essential.
- Moderate level of understanding security architectures, data protection.
- Development of and designing a security solution for a DoD weapon system.
- Ability to develop and maintain security artifacts to be used in the verification and validation of a system security design.
- Domain experience in areas such as hardware design, software design, penetration testing, encryption, etc.
- Familiarity with Cyber Threat Modeling against embedded security solutions.
- Tools experience with Software Assurance tools such as; HP Fortify, Coverity, Klocwork, etc.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply directly.