Category: Accounting & Finance
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Tax Analyst in Broomfield, CO.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- 6 month contract (temp to hire)
- $28.50 per hour
We have an immediate opening for a Tax Analyst II responsible for providing compliance support, including preparation of transaction tax returns. This position also provides support to the Manager of Transaction Tax Compliance. In addition, this position will be assigned various projects associated with state and local taxes.
- Prepare and review tax returns with an emphasis on sales, use, E911, gross receipts, municipal franchise, business license, and other similar returns.
- Review customer tax exemptions and support customer care organization on tax matters. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of tax filings.
- Maintain compliance with corporate policies that are determined by management.
- Assist the Manager of Transaction Tax Compliance in developing tax policies that are consistent with management's business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Accounting or equivalent in education and experience.
- Two years of accounting or tax related work experience.
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Ability to work effectively with coworkers.
- An understanding of accounting including journal entries.
- Analytical skills and ability to handle challenges.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Preferred Qualifications: Experience in Tax return preparation. Working knowledge of Web Focus, Excel, Alteryx and SAP. Knowledge of telecommunications industry and taxation. Ability to work under pressure in a high performance environment.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: email@example.com