Category: Information Technology
System One has an immediate need to a Technical Support Engineer! Contract to Hire! Full-time! Apply today
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Tier III support to support incidents submitted to IT Customer Support.
- Evaluate new technologies and their potential.
- Employee user account, distribution list and security group maintenance.
- Assist with the management of daily backups and perform general server administration tasks as assigned.
- Assist with general internal audit of IT controls and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Perform routine configuration and support of end user technology, including but not limited to:
- New PC/VDI setup and configuration
- Common workstation maintenance tasks (i.e. monitor, mouse, keyboard, replacement and internal maintenance).
- Mobile Device configuration & management
- Endpoint security and vulnerability management (i.e. patching, Antivirus, etc.).
- Desk relocation
Provide support to the Executive team and their support staff, including but not limited to:
- Mobile devices.
- Audio/Visual solutions.
- Remote office/home support.
- End User training.
- Executive Vendor Maintenance/Contract Review.
- Specialized Applications/Hardware.
- High school diploma, some college preferred.
- Five years Technical Support experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Expert skillset maintaining and operating a Windows operating system (Windows XP/7/8).
- Working knowledge of desktop virtualization concepts.
- Basic knowledge of Apple OS X operating system maintenance and support.
- Demonstrated skillset in basic Active Directory account maintenance
- Ability to adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Demonstrated ability to articulate clearly and effectively.
- Superior listening, oral and written skills.