Category: Human Resources
62000.00 - 62000.00
Our client in Navasota, Texas is looking for a Training Coordinator!
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Research existing programs of this nature, including those that are in progress at other organizations, professional organizations, and on-line courses to identify, assess, and recommend program options.
- Coordinate, review and assist the Operations Team in the curriculum development process.
- Developing a list of core competencies. Translate the core competencies into an educational curriculum or checklist for each job.
- Identify resources required to implement which would be acquiring equipment, computers, tests and other tools necessary for the hands-on training, computer based training and classroom training.
- Ability to understand all procedures
- Good People Skills
- Good writing skills, proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Hands on working manner who is results oriented with a strong desire to succeed
- Well organized, analytical and detail oriented with excellent problem-solving skills