Category: Accounting & Finance
Job ID: 153151
Date Posted: 08/03/2020
This is a permanent, full time, direct hire job opportunity offering W2 annual salary & full benefits – you must be able to work on site in Hornell, NY ( ~70 miles south from Rochester, NY )
The job does not provide any visa sponsorship - you must have a permanent work authorization in USA (for example, but not limited to: US Citizen, US Permanent Resident, etc).
Please send me your details (resume, work authorization status, current location, availability and W2 annual salary compensation expectations - $K/year) directly to: email@example.com for an immediate consideration. Make sure to include both the job title and location of the job if you email me directly.
Finance Analyst / Accounting Analyst will participate and be in charge of the monthly accounting closings:
- Estimation of accruals
- Account reconciliations
- Recharge of central costs to the operating site of the regions (US and Canada)
- Analyze and control the financial performance of the region
- Overhead costs analysis
- Tender costs control and analysis
- IT costs control
- Prepare analysis of the contract portfolio
- Contribute to the region governance:
- Prepare business reviews for the CFO
- Analyze gaps versus budget and interact with site controller / industrial controller
Skills, Experience, Education:
- Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Ideally at least some experience in a Finance / Accounting Department of a large Corporation (or Accounting / Audit company) in such positions as: Financial Analyst, Accountant, Controller, etc
- Experience with MS Excel
- Ideally some experience with SAP ERP
Please send me your details (resume, work authorization status, current location, availability and compensation expectations) directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate consideration. Make sure to include both the job title and location of the job if you email me directly.