Joule Healthcare is currently looking for a full time Critical Care Physician in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
100% Critical Care Physician – Baltimore, Maryland
Excellent financial compensation package!
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately
- BE/BC in Critical Care Medicine required
- Board Eligibility or Certification in Critical Care. Prefer that candidates have completed training in Internal Medicine (IM) residency.
- Maryland Medical License without restrictions
- Current CDS license
- Current DEA certificate
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Physicians completing their Critical Care Medicine fellowship training as well as critical care physicians with prior work experience are welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
Seeking a highly engaged physician to join our Critical Care team
- Full-time Employed Position
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Challenge of working in two different ICUs, one is a level two teaching hospital and the other is a community hospital in Baltimore County.
- This is 100% Intensivist/Critical Care position in an established Division of Critical Care to accommodate a growing program
- Well-established Critical Care Division presently consists of 7 full-time Critical Care Intensivists and 8 full-time Critical Care Physician Assistants
- Report to the Division Director of the ICU
- Provide in-house and on-call physician coverage for ICU patients
- Patient case mix includes both routine/moderate acuity and complex/high acuity patients.
- Enjoy the reward of teaching upcoming physicians
- Shift schedules are 3 months in advance. The 12 hour shifts include a combination of days, nights and weekend shifts. No more than 4 to 5 nights per month since a full Intensivist does most of the nights. The shifts at the other hospital are day shifts only and may include an occasional weekend.
- Variable acuity and census range at both hospitals.
- EMR: Cerner
- Procedural skills including; central line insertion with ultrasound guidance, arterial catheter insertion, IO insertion, thoracentesis, paracentesis, and lumbar puncture, small and large bore chest tubes, intubation.
Financial Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive starting base salary commensurate with the Intensivist/Critical Care physician’s experience.
- Annual incentive bonus.
- This opportunity offers many perks including full benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), free parking, 403(b) retirement plan, 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan, Life Insurance, comfortable doctors lounge stocked with drinks and snacks, and employee discounts. Also has discounted memberships for our employees at our 70,000 square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness center!!