Application Support Analyst (Oil/Gas Financials)
Category: Information Technology
System One has an immediate full-time/direct hire opening in Columbus, OH with an Oil & Gas company for an Application Support Analyst specifically with Oil & Gas related financial/accounting ERP software experience.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience with Enertia or similar Oil & Gas related ERP software. Candidates must also have a strong understanding of SSMS/SSRS/SSIS, Power BI, and SQL Server 2012.
*We are unable to submit 3rd party candidates or those who require VISA sponsorship.
If interested, please email Matt McDill, Senior IT Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Application Support Analyst will provide technical support and guidance on Enertia and other financial applications by delivering advanced technical and troubleshooting skills, communication abilities, problem solving orientation, and computer proficiency on a day-to-day basis.
Special focus will be placed on:
• Collaborating closely with other IT experts and business subject-matter experts (SMEs) to identify and manage the demand for new solutions and enhancements to existing solutions
• Providing testing and coordination of scheduled application maintenance, releases, and major version upgrades
• Communicating with operational business user groups to gather and prioritize their business requirements and translate into the technical design for development, reporting and integration solutions aligned with company IT policies and standards
• Contributing to the planning, solution design, development, testing and rollout for E&P operational applications (in collaboration with external vendors, business and other IT teams)
• Utilizing tools such as SQL Management Studio, SSRS, Power BI, Decisions, with a good understanding of data related technologies
• Strong technical skills with interest in becoming experienced business analysts and subject matter experts
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Software Engineering or related field OR equivalent education/work experience
• Experience in oil and gas industry preferred
• Demonstrated experience in Enertia or other financial applications
• Demonstrated working knowledge of related IT technical domains including SQL Server 2012, SSRS, SSIS and Microsoft Office products
• Ability to manage work priorities and project deliverables for implementation, enhancements, problem resolution and upgrades working with many involved parties (business users, IT, software vendors, outsourcing partners etc.)
• Ability to work as a team player with the willingness to handle assigned tasks, whether simple or complex
• Ability to work in a fast-paced organization and multi-task
• Strong communication and teamwork skills