Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Project Manager_Scientific I
Location: Upper Gwynedd, PA
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- The project manager provides support in the planning and execution of Fair Market Value assessments for CORE project contracts
- Engage with external suppliers to negotiate contract rates into the established Fair Market Value ranges
- Engage with internal stakeholders (FMV Governance Team) to resolve any questions/issues regarding FMV ranges, job roles, etc.
- Gathers and reports out FMV metrics to upper management and makes recommendations for process improvements. In addition, the project manager may participate in other departmental process improvement initiatives
- Review all vendor FMV documents (proposal/statement of work/FMV sheet/FMV coversheet) to ensure alignment
- Troubleshoots sourcing/FMV issues as they arise and work to bring to timely resolution
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree a plus in finance or epidemiology (or closely related discipline, such as biostatistics, biometry, public health or biological sciences).
- Exposure to clinical/observational research (1-3 years related job experience, or equivalent experience)
- Budget/Financial experience
- Familiar with assessing Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of epidemiologic or outcomes research
- Strong project management skills
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.