Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Quality Control Engineer
Location: Rhode Island
Schedule: 1st Shift, M-F
Type: Direct Hire
Start date: ASAP
- Perform/maintain routine calibration and/or light maintenance of laboratory equipment, instrumentation and standards.
- Maintain analytical equipment manuals, and procedural RFCs/OCAPs.
- Develop and implement statistical control plans for key analytical equipment
- Analyze metrology equipment’s backgrounds and long-term stability reports to identify and implement QIF/CIP initiatives.
- Audit test results, batch records and documentation for accuracy and completeness. Utilize statistical tools to validate quality data and assure correlation to guidelines and specifications
- Utilize all elements of the quality system (i.e. NCMR’s, ICAR’s, etc.) to identify, classify and control the status of products produced
- BA, BS or MS degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Analytical Chemistry
- 5+ yrs. exp. in the semiconductor field or analytical/statistical environment.
- Experience developing & maintain a statistical process control program
- Experience with Metrology
- Experience calibrating and analyzing the equipment in the semiconductor and/or manufacturing field.
- Strong Statistical background is a MUST!
- Experience in instrument analysis (LC/MS, ICP/MS, HPLC, Wet Chemistry techniques, GC/FID/TCD etc.)
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.