Category: Customer Service
21.00 Per Hour
Customer Service Representative
System One is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for a contract position located in Phoenix, AZ.
Customer Service Representative- Under the direction of the Technical Support Manager, the Associate Customer Support Specialist provides external customer support (e.g. technical support, case creation and updates, general assistance) as tier one support. They coordinate with relevant resources to have complete case visibility, resolution, or path to resolution to increase customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Customer assistance: Ensures that any customer issue is tracked using a ticket management system. Ensure that a resolution or a path to resolution of customer issues is defined and that all the relevant elements are documented and escalated to the right Customer support specialists, coordinates resolution with second tier Service and/or Spare Parts teams.
- Provides first level telephone Technical Support wherever required. Where a solution already exists, Identifies the solution, and provide the scope of work for dispatch to site and inform the customer or escalate to site and parts dispatch. Updates case management database with call status and information and ensure all parties are informed.
- Customer Request: Filter incoming calls, emails, and ticket to make sure they are addressed by the relevant team: customer support, sales, service technician dispatch, spare parts, etc.
- Customer relations Proactively informs customers about issue status based on inputs, clarifies any questions. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the entire process.
- Data analysis Prepares and analyzes regular statistics (e.g. resolution, pending, etc) using available tools and collecting relevant information.
- Targets Tracks regular target performance and provides results to management.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- BA degree preferred- technical or engineering
- Microsoft word and Excel
- Travel up to 30%
- Spanish or French is a plus
- Start remote- eventually go back to the office
Duration: 1 year
Location: Phoenix, AZ