Category: Information Technology
System One has an immediate full-time/direct hire opening in Boston, MA for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer w/ e-commerce/b2b industry experience. This opportunity will be with a large client within the food manufacturing industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned developer to dive in to "Greenfield" projects on a "start-up" feel team however that is within a multi-billion dollas enterprise.
Java full-stack is preferred, however they will consider those with a variety of other languages as coming from an e-commerce/b2b project background is more vital.
*At this time we are unable to submit 3rd party candidates or those who require VISA sponsorship.
- Participate in the entire development life cycle, from concept to release
- Build highly scalable microservices that run on public cloud infrastructures
- Build modular/reusable UI components
- Implement new features and improve the ones already built
- Partner with Architect and team to drive innovative solutions to meet business needs
- Develop and execute the roadmap to improve stability, resiliency, and performance of platforms
- Contribute to application and technical architecture plans of existing tools and systems
- Be part of or lead initiatives to develop and improve standards and methodologies
- Ensure alignment to quality standards
- OOP Languages: Java
- Web Services: SOAP, REST services, XML/XSL/XSD, GraphQL Server and Client
- Middleware: Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server, Nginx, or other major application server(s)
- Databases: MongoDB, or MySQL
- ESB: Mulesoft, IBM or similar
- NoSQL/Caching: Cassandra, Redis, Memcached
- Security: Secure design and coding, scan tools, remediation, XSS, XSRF, SQLi, XMLi, CORS, etc.
- Infra: Hands-on experience with GCP, infrastructure-as-code toolset
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- Development Tools: Apache Maven, GitHub
- Environment: Experience with Linux/RHEL and Bash scripting
- Testing: Continuous integration and writing unit tests, set up and maintain DevOps tools
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience building highly scalable, maintainable, high-availability web apps
- Creative problem solving and troubleshooting skills; Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or industry experience