Category: Scientific & Clinical
Location: Devens, MA
Schedule: 8:00 am – 4:00pm Tuesday – Saturday.
Start date: ASAP
- Perform routine utility sampling and in-process testing in accordance with SOPs, safety, and cGMP guidelines to support the release and stability of finished products, raw materials, in-process materials, and various components.
- Monitor critical operating parameters for equipment and instrumentation to ensure standard operation.
- Coordinate sample receipt, logging, tracking, storage, distribution and archival.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of cGMP, job related SOPs and complete all assigned training on time.
- Identify problems with, and offer solutions to, SOPs, records, systems, and procedures
- Develop working knowledge of cGMP, learn specific job related SOPs and develop proficiency in laboratory techniques.
- Recognize, report, and document deviations from test methodologies, specifications, and alert limits.
- Work closely with subject matter experts with regards to discrepancy reporting, investigations and CAPAs associated with the process.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S., in biological sciences, a related discipline, or its equivalent is preferred.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a regulated microbiology laboratory.
- Excellent manual dexterity including proficiency in aseptic techniques.
- Strong detail orientation with good organizational skills.
- Experience requiring one to work independently as well as part of a team, to complete assignments within defined time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to concurrently conduct multiple routine tasks, procedures, and operations effectively and consistently.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrates competency in computer systems
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.