Category: Sales & Marketing
Our fun, fast-paced Rhode Island client is looking for a results-oriented Brand Manager to join their team for a temporary role. In this role, you will drive the development and execution of brand strategy and cohesive marketing plans, and the management of brand financials and budget to achieve revenue and profitability targets for a portfolio of brands.
- Develop and execute integrated consumer and retail programs
- Develop go-to-market product strategy
- Create, execute and manage a fully integrated marketing plan including consumer communications strategy, comprehensive media plan and consumer promotions
- Develop brand financial strategy including pricing, ship plan and budget management across all categories
- Analyze and track POS performance and utilize data to drive decision making
- Must have a positive attitude, eager, driven and passionate about Brand
- CPG experience a MUST
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of progressive brand/strategy experience in forward-thinking consumer organization; Management/mentoring experience a must
- Exceptional communication skills essential – verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven, busy environment
- High attention to detail, extremely organized, ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously
If you love Brand and Product Development, please forward your resume today!