Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job ID: 142972
Date Posted: 07/18/2019
- A key onsite leader to our Team who will support multiple plant instrumentation projects at one of our largest clients.
- This work includes the installation, calibration, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of process instrumentation.
We offer a highly competitive pay rate, a full range of benefits, accelerated career growth and the opportunity to play a key role in of one of the top firms in the technical services industry. Our company is a division of System One, a nationally recognized provider of technical services and integrated solutions. With over $850 million in sales last year and over 55 offices across the U.S. we are on track to exceed $1 billion in 2019.
- 2-5+ years experience supporting plant instrumentation projects in the specialty chemical or petrochemical industry
- Including: installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing instrumentation and electrical equipment
- Must be familiar with PLC’s and DCS systems
- A.S., B.S. or equivalent experience