Job Title: Ruby on Rails Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Start Date: Immediate
- Develop/maintain product offerings both on the backend Ruby on Rails servers and in front-end applications leveraging AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Work on a variety of challenging problems across product suite, from world-class public API design to low-level performance optimization of Ruby code.
- Write code using Test Driven Development and in a strong code review culture.
- Work in a high-quality codebase with solid test coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Programming/Systems or Computer Science or another related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has more than 8 years of application definition, build, testing, and development experience. Has a broad and level of understanding surrounding information systems and application architecture standards.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements, and develop alternate solutions.
- Must be skilled or highly skilled in all of the following areas and must show a desire to continually develop:
- Ruby - Minimum of 5 years
- Ruby on Rails
- SQL Database Experience – MySQL
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nation