Sediment Remediation Design Engineer – Somerset, NJ 08873
System One has a highly technical opportunity for a Sediment Remediation Design Engineer local to Somerset. The Sediment Remediation Design Engineer will join our client’s team that has played a leadership role in many of the largest and most complex sediment remediation design projects completed to date. Their portfolio of projects includes all phases of sediment remediation to include design, site investigations, Feasibility Studies, construction management and long term monitoring.
Key words: sediment design / remediation / feasibility studies / site investigation / construction
- Open to U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents / NO sponsorships
- Will pass all System One and client on-boarding requirements prior to hire
- Willingness to travel to supplier, client, or construction site locations expected.
The Sediment Remediation Design Engineer will have the following Education / Experience:
- 4-year degree in an engineering or related curriculum.
- 5 to 15 years relevant industry experience performing sediment design and related tasks is preferred.
- Experience in Sediment Remediation Design to include completion of feasibility study evaluations and detailed design
- Professional Engineer (PE) certificate preferable or ability to obtain PE within 1 year preferred
- Proficiency in managing project tasks independently (e.g., field programs and detailed designs) and developing written reports for final internal reviews and managing task and/or project costs and schedule.
- Proficiency in various computer software applications typically used within the assigned discipline.
- Support remediation programs from proposal and initial investigations through design, construction, and monitoring and site closeout.
- Develop and/or supervise the development of environmental engineering products that meet our customer requirements.
- This includes defining the problem, establishing the work scope, preparing the budget and schedule, planning the work, providing technical direction, completing engineering analysis, generation of work products, and reporting the work status.
- Typical products may include detailed calculations, drawings, procurement documents, design and installation packages, proposal evaluations, technical reports, and detailed analyses.
- Will develop and implement remediation solutions for our clients, which includes preparing engineering computations, material quantity takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs.