System One is currently working with a large OEM client who is seeking an Engineering Project Analyst on a long-term contract position in Lake Mary, FL
This position is responsible for developing new reporting, delivering reports and performing analysis for Company’s Combined Cycle Power Plant projects.
Develop reports from SharePoint and other business system databases (e.g. Primavera P6, PTC Windchill, etc.) for presentation in Excel or other tools.
Responsible for soliciting regular input from team members and delivering reports based on a prescribed schedule. The Analyst will work directly with Company’s Engineering Team members to meet contract and schedule requirements for power projects.
- Prepare reports in MS Excel (including using database and VBA skills)
- Interface with existing business system databases
- Generate project metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques
- Develop and implement unique data analyses and visualization techniques
- Acquire data from multiple data sources and maintaining databases
- Support project and staff planning efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Two-five (2-5) years’ experience providing similar analytical services. Internship and co-op experiences a plus.
- Computer skills-MS Office, including strong skills with Excel.
- Familiar with Visual Basic for Applications programming.
- Primavera P6 and PTC Windchill skills a plus.
- Must possess effective organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter and can work with minimal supervision.