Category: Human Resources
65.00 - 75.00 Yearly
System One is searching for an amibitious Compensation and Benefits Specialist for our manufacturing client!
Compensation and Benefits overview:
As a Compensation and Benefits specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing, managing and administering our employees' rewards and benefits. Your role will be extremely important as you will be developing programs to improve performance, engagement and satisfaction of our employees.
Compensation and Benefits duties
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture.
- Create and analyze job descriptions, evaluations and classifications.
- Conduct salary and labor market research to define benchmarks.
- Ensure compensation practices are in compliance with current regulations.
- Prepare and present reports.
- Serve as point of contact for employees for HR Benefits questions/concerns.
- Performs benchmarking analysis of benefits related data.
- Develop census data for solicitation and quotation of vendors. Evaluate quotations and make recommendation.
- Develop Company plan cost information and make recommendation.
- Integrate new plans or changes, prepare announcement materials, SPD’s and other communication to employees.
- Conduct employee meetings and arrange for open enrollment for all shifts.
- Develop/implement retirement programs.
- Process retirement programs in accordance with regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business or similar related field.
- Thorough understanding of HR body of knowledge.
- Previous working experience in Comp and Benefits for 10+ years.
- Effective communication with all levels of the organization (written and verbal).
- Advance experience in Microsoft Office (all programs), Adobe and HR software (HRIS).
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- Possesses problem solving skills – to identify and resolve problems in a positive, timely manner.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, such as delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates dependability – consistently at work and on time, responds to management direction.
- Must have financial expertise and be customer service oriented.