Category: Scientific & Clinical
- Supports and assists in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and batch record specifications.
- Performs the day to day activities of the production process including but not limited to: weighing, blending, filling, encapsulation and/or granulation products, etc.
- Assists in set up, change over and test runs of equipment for various sized batches and various products as needed.
- Collaborates with other production staff and departments.
- Accurately and consistently completes and documents batch records and other required paperwork.
- Precisely follows work orders and specifications.
- Adheres to all plant safety policies and procedures.
- 1st shift; 6AM – 2PM
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role required
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology manufacturing environment required
- Solid dose manufacturing experience preferred
- Working knowledge of manufacturing procedures and federal regulations pertaining to manufacturing processes required
- Detailed knowledge of good manufacturing systems and familiarity with regulatory and manufacturing SOPs and cGMPs required
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret documents such as safety and environmental policies, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals required
- Ability and willingness to work additional hours as required by business needs required