Category: Scientific & Clinical
Location: Rahway, NJ
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- The incumbent will be involved in routine solid state characterization of drug substances and intermediates.
- The main responsibility involved in this opportunity will be sample preparations, routine sample analysis, thorough documentation of data and results, and monitoring/ordering lab supplies and chemicals, as needed.
- Additional responsibilities may include the screening of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and the characterization of the crystalline forms resulting from screening.
- BS in Chemistry or relevant scientific discipline with a minimum of 4 years of laboratory experience and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in an API/solids characterization lab with hands-on expertise in x-ray diffraction, FTIR spectroscopy, thermal analysis techniques and Raman spectrometry is highly desirable.
- Applicants must have effective organizational, multi-tasking, computer and oral/written communication skills
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.