Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job Title: Chemical Operator
Type: Full Time, Salaried with Benefits
Location: Devens, MA
Start Date: Immediate
Global Company looking to hire Chemical Operators to support the manufacturing of the pharmaceutical products.
- Assist in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), FDA, GMP and DEA regulations
- Perform manufacturing tasks, operating and controlling equipment such as reactors, electric motors, pumps,valves, filters, etc. on a multi-ton scale
- Communicate any safety or quality issues to shift leader
- Learns and follows safety regulations and wear the prescribed personal protective equipment.
- Assist experienced team members with hazardous materials in drums, cylinders and bulk tanks.
- Operate material handling equipment, such as forklift, drum dollies, hoists, etc.
- Complete and accurately record data such as temperature of equipment, hours of operations, raw materials, and pressure of large scale reactors in accordance with good documentation practices.
- Weigh, measure, and check raw materials/productions to ensure batches manufactured contain proper ingredients and quantities and that accurate inventory is maintained.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma with 1 - 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical production and/or chemical engineering environment.
- Associates Degree in chemistry, engineering, or other related technical field a plus.
- Ability to apply scientific and/or technical knowledge in the performance of job duties.
- Ability to use forklift or able to learn
- Demonstrate attention-to-detail, problem solving, and ability to multi-task.
- Experience participating in a team work environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other job-related.
- Comfortable with 12 hour rotating shifts
For immediate consideration please send resumes to David Walter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.