Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: Tampa, FL
Schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Mon – Fri.
Duration: 3 months
- Assist with end to end recruiting process
- Schedule phone, video and in-person interviews for Liaison Managers, Sourcing Specialists, Hiring Managers and candidates as required
- Coordinate and confirm candidate interview agendas (Supports development of custom interview guides and materials, schedules pre-interview briefing sessions and candidate review meetings; and manages all other communications with hiring managers, interviewers and candidates)
- Handle complex recruitment and scheduling processes with Hiring Managers and high touch candidates
- Arrange travel, transportation and accommodations
- Create offer letters / packets, route for approval and deliver to candidate
- Coordinate background, drug, and reference checking processes
- Coordinate all aspects of the pre-boarding and on-boarding processes
- Provide other administrative support to TA Team as needed
- Document process changes, such as process maps, detailed procedures, etc.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues and escalate as appropriate
- Identify opportunities for improving both hiring manager and candidate experiences and scheduling efficiency; make process recommendations to achieve operational excellence
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of Coordination/Support experience, with experience in a Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner and collaborate with peers to deliver dynamic candidate and hiring manager experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop meaningful and long-term internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously progress a variety of active requisitions to meet established performance goals
- Strong understanding of technology and experience using talent acquisition systems, including Applicant Tracking, scheduling system, social media, and other tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Human resources and/or talent acquisition emphasis strongly preferred
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the talent acquisition function strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and reporting capabilities required; experience with Workday ATS preferred
- Basic analytical skills with the ability to assess and present key data.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.