Category: Information Technology
System One is in search of an on-site SAP S/4 Project Manager in the Hershey, PA area! This is a long term contract opportunity with a TOP notch organization! Apply today!
Summary of SAP S/4 Project Manager
- Manage and drive the Finance and Change Management/Process projects, primarily including design / build / test / deploy of S/4 Finance capabilities and Change Management and Process Transformation activities across our S/4 implementation (Finance, Order to Cash, Supply Chain).
- Will work within the ERP Finance Team and ERP OCM/Process Teams and also ensure integration and alignment with functional and technical teams.
SAP S/4 Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Plan and Drive Execution of project activities in the ERP Program utilizing Microsoft Project, Sharepoint, Clarity and other tools required.
- Drive Scope Definition with Business and IS (Information Services) stakeholders and System Integration partners, document to company standards, obtain signoffs and utilize ERP change management procedures if scope (or budget) needs to be adjusted
- Determine the necessary Business and IS Resources (people and funding) to execute the planned work; update and keep updated necessary resource plans and budgets and work with key Business and IS stakeholders to secure resources and onboard them to the project
- Drive and Communicate project expectations, assignments and progress to Project Team members and stakeholders in timely and clear ways (team meetings & minutes, design reviews, stage gate meetings, emails, calls, face-to-face, project documentation, etc.
- Drive Risk and Issue management; create and manage to resolution risks, issues and dependencies and when necessary, escalate conflicts to Finance team leads or the ERP Program Manager
- Prepare status reports, submit to the ERP PMO weekly or as specified and lead or co-lead with Business / IS leads periodic Finance status or related meetings
- Work with third party providers as necessary to identify resourcing, obtain proposed Statements of Work (SOW) and move the SOWs through Sourcing and Contracts processes as required
- Follow company ERP PMO and IS PMO project processes and standards
SAP S/4 Project Manager Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills and also problem-solving and interpersonal skills that facilitate effective interactions within cross-functional teams
- Able to identify issues and generate solutions or request escalation when necessary
- Deep understanding and experience with SAP Finance module and project management of SAP Finance projects
- Experience in managing Change Management and Process Transformation
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline. PMP desired.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management, including leading projects, and a minimum of 3 years of experience managing SAP Finance projects
- Proficiency with MS Office suite especially Project, Excel and SharePoint
- Prefer experience in both SAP ECC and S/4 HANA Finance. Central Finance is a plus.
- Experience in Agile, particularly SaFE Agile, is a plus