Title: QA Line Inspector
Duration: Temporary (Possible extension or conversion)
Shift: 1st Shift
Location: Lakewood, NJ
- High School diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of QA experience, preferrably from GMP Pharmaceutical industry, but will consider other GMP/FDA regulated industries
- Perform Quality Assurance tasks including production line clearances, sampling, inspections, and quality attributes testing designed
- Monitor product quality through the performance of required visual testing.
- Perform routine line clearances/in-process inspections on the packaging lines and compounding suites.
- Ensure routine compliance of day to day activities on the compounding and packaging areas; working with operations personnel to achieve compliance.
- Monitor packaging and compounding to ensure that batch documentation requirements and SOPs are being followed.
- Review the required paperwork for accuracy and compliance, both on line and upon completion of the activity.
- Ability to gown to Grade C standards and perform quality inspection inside cleanroom areas.
- Report non-conformances associated with components, in-process materials, finished products, etc. that may be identified at any stage of production or storage.
- Collect representative samples for testing and retention, and ensure all relevant paperwork is complete. Submit samples/resamples to laboratory in a timely fashion to meet production needs.
- Inspect and approve packaging components, manufacturing/packaging rooms, lines and equipment prior to use.
- Sample in-process items and finished products. Perform required inspections and testing of in-process items and finished products.
- Apply disposition stickers to components, in-process materials and finished products.
- Stage label and inserts on production lines, issuing reports and verifying customer and part numbers and comparing information to the staging sheet. Return unused labels and inserts or have them destroyed when requested by customer.
Quality Assurance Inspectors work “hands-on” on the production floor, inspecting packaging, labeling and finished products to ensure products comply with Company policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements. Quality Assurance Inspectors perform sampling, inspection and physical testing of packaging components and raw materials. They issue and control the labels and packaging inserts and are responsible for following all quality assurance procedures and ensuring all documentation meets cGMP standards.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.