Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
13.00 Per Hour
Position: Receiving Clerk
Location: Neptune, NJ
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Receiving Clerk Responsibilities:
- Receive inbound shipment.
- Verify part, model, description and serial number with packaging slip.
- Enter received inventory data into computer system.
- Transition inventory to Stockroom Material Handlers.
- Maintain all required supplies and equipment associated with Receiving.
- Communicate and correspond with domestic and international transportation providers and forwarders as needed.
- Adhere to all Safety, Quality, Environment, Security and Employee Handbook regulations.
Receiving Clerk Requirements:
- One to three years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education, training and experience).
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Hoist and Forklift certification.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Basic computer skills. The ability to log in, log out, and easily navigate through MS Windows-based interface.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to adapt quickly to various physical demands, including but not limited to: excessive standing, sitting, walking, reaching, climbing, balancing, kneeling and lifting up to 100lbs.
- Ability to adapt to work environment, withstanding outdoor weather conditions
- Ability to work with loud noise (examples: metal can manufacturing department, large earth-moving equipment)
For immediate consideration please call (732)228-8985 to speak with a Recruiter today!