Compensation Range: 35.00 - 45.00 Per Hour
Job ID: 142141
Date Posted: 06/14/2019
System One is currently seeking a Project Manager for a growing construction company in Golden, CO. Qualified candidates will have Project Management experience with construction projects.
• The position interfaces extensively with construction field operations, subcontractors, and clients.
• This position also monitors field progress and delivery of materials by working closely with construction superintendents and procurement to ensure materials are ordered, manufactured and delivered on time to support the overall project while maintaining project budgets and schedules.
• Manage multiple projects in ground up construction and reconstruction projects
• Review new projects when handed off from the sales team
• Schedule projects with the construction and procurement teams
• Review contracts, correspondence and proposals for scope conformance
• Resolve issues from customers, field construction, materials management, and/or engineering
• Manage project resources, personnel, deliveries, develop payment schedules, and complete all required correspondence between the customer and the company
• Coordinate with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable regarding invoices and payments
• Pursue change orders due to changes in project scope
• Protect gross margins through daily communication with the construction superintendent and procurement material contracts
• Successful candidate will establish and lead the project team by facilitating and nurturing lines of communication between project members of various disciplines, including engineering, purchasing, expediting, finance, and field construction crews
• Develop and maintain financial forecasts of revenues and costs generated by active projects on a weekly basis
• Travel to vendors and customer sites for customer meetings and to resolve potential issues that may arise including project closeouts
• Degree in Construction Management or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
• Experience with power plant and petrochemical plants (retrofits and new construction) preferred
• Cooling Tower experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Project and Outlook