Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Medical Customer Engagement Escalations Specialist
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- Manage contact center inquiry escalations and provide guidance to Escalations teams for specific requests
- Navigate existing resources and partnerships to provide responses to Key and Mature Brands escalations
- Create and maintain FAQ documents for Mature Brands availability issues, divestitures, and deletions
- Manage Market escalations for Central Eastern Europe, Middle East Africa & India, and South East Asia
- Actively engage with all key matrix functions at WW/Market level in order to:
- Provide a timely and accurate MI request service for managing complex questions meeting market needs, aligned to the WW model
- Contribute to the development of WW Standard Content by identifying WW Medical Customer Engagement Content needs
- Ensure accurate, balanced and current resources are available and communicated, to respond to unsolicited requests for MI received through all channels and ensure provision of an escalation service in a timely and efficient manner
- Monitor scientific performance of external partners against agreed procedures and quality metrics. Identify continuous improvement opportunities in alignment with the Medical Capabilities strategic objectives
- Engage, participate and drive initiatives of the WW Medical Capabilities organization.
- Pharmacist or nurse - Pharmacist Degree.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry including MI and ability to demonstrate knowledge of MI function
- Knowledge and understanding of medical terminology, drug names/classes, clinical and pharmaceutical aspects of medicines
- Broad understanding of diseases and pharmacotherapy; specific disease state and pharmacotherapy knowledge in Immuno-Oncology, CV, or Immuoscience is preferred
- Working knowledge of Medical Information creation and delivery including ability to evaluate information from multiple sources
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Have current awareness related to TA and ability to critically evaluate scientific data as well as retrieve and evaluate information from multiple sources for preparing MI response
- Ability to work across the matrix to provide an excellent Medical Information service to respond to customer enquiries
- Understanding of WW and Market level specific regulations, guidelines and the practice of medicine as it pertains to MI
- Ability to critically analyze performance against quality measures, metrics and process.
- Able to develop and implement appropriate actions in response to outcomes
- Ability to establish effective, strong and productive relationships and working interfaces with relevant stakeholders and leverages both formal and informal networks and relationships to obtain information and achieve results
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.