Category: Accounting & Finance
18.00 - 18.00 Per Hour
System One is seeking a Bi-lingual Credit Analyst in Menomonee Falls, WI. The Bi-lingual Credit Analyst is primarily responsible for a variety of collection and customer account analysis duties as described below, all of which contribute to company free cash flow and primary working capital objectives.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have strong problem solving and interpersonal skills. The Bi-lingual Credit Analyst will work closely with customer service and production personnel within the organization to ensure effective service to internal and external customers.
Core responsibilities of the Credit Analyst position include:
- Perform customer calls for collection and account management.
- Review orders on credit hold and determine credit releases
- Process account adjustments and investigate customer concerns
- Reconciliation of customer accounts to help reduce past due balances
- Work closely with sales personnel to help resolve customer discrepancies
- Provide information to Accounting Supervisor, Finance, Sales or Customer Service regarding status or specific details on accounts
- Obtain and analyze credit information for new accounts
- Perform account reconciliation
- Perform other duties as required
The Bi-Lingual Credit Analyst will need to manage several tasks simultaneously with the ability to be detail oriented and hands-on. Further, the ideal candidate possesses:
- The ability to work independently under general direction, with latitude for initiative and independent judgment
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills for working with credit team members, peers and customers.
- Demonstrated abilities in analysis and problem-solving
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based, high-paced corporate environment is required
- Demonstrated organization skills for high volume applications, ability to multi-task and attention to detail required
- AS degree in a related field
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a corporate business environment in Accounts Receivable, Customer Service or Credit/Collections.
- Familiarity with ERP systems (Oracle)
- Bilingual (Spanish )
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday through Friday
- $18 per hour
- Temp to Hire