System One is recruiting a Contract Analyst for our client in Killona, LA.
This is a12-month contract assignment.
The Contract Analyst utilizes administrative, contracting and project execution knowledge and experience to support the execution of contracts for complex projects and services. The role is responsible for engaging with the Project and Supply Chain organizations to fully understand the contracting strategy, scope and terms of the contracts they are tasked to help develop and oversee at the execution level. This position is the primary administrative and analytical support and oversight to the project to assure consistency and predictability in contract execution. The role is recognized as field level assistance and oversight to Segment 3 and 4 Nuclear Major Projects.
Job Title Qualifications:
Job Title Responsibilities:
- Supports the Project/Contract Managers in a matrix fashion while reporting to MFP Commercial Contracts
- Provides assistance, guidance and oversight in the development and maintenance of contracts and will always assure that the Project/Contract Manager remain aligned with the Supply Chain and in compliance with established processes
- Tracks progression of Contract
- Assists where possible and assures that observations related to contractor performance are documented in the appropriate Supply Chain files, captures issues and lessons learned for the execution of future work with contractor
- Delivers results by managing changes that change frequently (scope, quality, schedule and cost)
- Responsible that the change process flows smoothly, assuring the contractor remains within scope and budget
- Requires constant monitoring to assure that Contract Change Requests are developed and routed as changes occur
- Reviews the Contract Dashboard tool frequently to make sure the changes are moving forward, and notifies the Project/Contract Manager of changes that are lagging behind.