125000.00 - 150000.00
Client is a leader in the design and installation of commercial solar PV Systems in the Southwest US.
- Lead and direct the daily operations of the company, including managing site construction managers, foremen, installation crews and subcontractors.
- Ensure that all company work is completed within established safety, quality, schedule and profitability standards.
- Monitor jobsite safety performance and adjust activities as needed to ensure the safe and efficient performance of all work.
- Lead detailed project and activity planning efforts to ensure the safe and efficient execution of project tasks.
- Manage and coordinate all project equipment, materials, manpower, subcontractors and suppliers, including effectively allocating company resources between projects to ensure success.
- Lead the company’s vehicle maintenance and procurement efforts.
- Assist with the execution of project work when the need arises, including operating tools and equipment and installing materials.
- Interface with project clients and stakeholders to effectively coordinate and communicate construction activities.
- Coordinate with company project management and engineering staff as needed to ensure the timely and accurate flow of information to field personnel.
- Assist with project kick off and closeout efforts as needed.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion and processing of all project field documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years demonstrated success in a construction supervisory role within the commercial, industrial or heavy civil construction industry.
- 2+ years of solar or commercial / industrial electrical experience required.
- Ability to effectively lead and direct crews with varying levels of skill and experience. Must be a natural leader and organizer who leads by example and sets the pace for those around them.
- Must be a natural ‘builder’ with a strong work ethic, high attention to detail and low tolerance for poor workmanship.
- Thorough knowledge of all applicable federal and local safety regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of local and national building codes and standards.
- Must be very detail oriented and able to manage multiple project commitments in different states and areas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Clean driving record and ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Ability to travel as needed. Frequent short-term travel (in-state and out-of-state) is expected with occasional long-term assignments.