Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
15.50 - 16.10 Per Hour
Job Information: This is a contract-to-permanent opportunity, located in Lakewood Industrial pack with an essential employer (maker of hand sanitizer, hospital cleaner, etc.). Excellent benefits package, promotion opportunities. Multiple shifts available (2nd shift and overnight priory)
Salary: $15.50 - $16.10 per hour to start, with career advancement opportunities and salary increases. Differential offered on 2nd and 3rd shifts
Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Oversee and lead a team of 15 employees, delegate responsibilities and tasks. Train new staff.
- Supervisor packaging operations for a large FDA regulated packaging company.
- Check-in new hire/temps for shift, complete roster checklist.
- Provide basic GMP training to new hires (good manufacturing practices).
- Show new hires how to properly preform required manufacturing tasks (packing boxes, loading machines, etc.).
- Ensure all employees on assigned shift are wearing proper PPE.
- Keep track of number of boxes and pallets created per shift.
- Work along-side assigned shift personnel on packaging lines as needed.
- Complete proper documentation.
- Adjust machinery as necessary.
- Complete and submit all required production documentation in compliance with GMP and verify accuracy of all information.
Team Leader Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- At least six (6) months of previous manufacturing experience, such as: line attendant, machine operator, packer, production worker, quality control (QC), or related position.
- Ability to lift 40lbs, if needed.
- For immediate consideration or additional information, please call or text Chad at 732-228-8980
- Machine operators, assembly, pick/packers & warehouse professionals or others looking for career advancement are encouraged to apply