Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
29.00 - 29.00 Per Hour
Electrical Test Technician
PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
The successful candidate will have previous knowledge of various hand and power tools, pressure gauges, filler gauge, level, and able to read pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical schematics, and repair water piping.
- Be part of a team that performs a wide variety of advanced and complex level tasks involving the use of mechanical and electronic test equipment.
- Ability to work at complex level tasks involving troubleshooting, testing, quality control, tuning, complicated repairs, interacting with production supervisor to discuss and/or resolve problems.
- Responds to customer telephone calls
- Ensures that assignments are completed in the established time standards.
- All purpose technician capable of adjusting mechanical parts to include doors,trapdoors, folding racks and beds
- Testing and repairing pipes and leaks in water, air, and oil systems
- Fills test reports, internal adjustments, and pending job information accurately
- Keeps testing area clean at all time
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- High school graduate or equivalent required with at least 5 years of progressive and directly related electrical/mechanical experience required.
- Associates degree in electrical/mechanical engineering can be used in lieu of 5 years experience without degree
- Skillset to follow schematics, pneumatic, hydraulic, air conditioning in making repairs
- Ability to work in a start-up, high pressure environment
- Must be self motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills essential for day to day operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Understanding oral and written Spanish highly desirable
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
The essential functions of individual positions within the classification may differ. ___ may assign reasonably related additional duties to individual employees consistent with policy and collective bargaining agreements.
- Shall report all injuries/illnesses to their supervisor that occur at work, the day of the incident
- Shall report any unsafe conditions that are identified in their respective work area to their supervisor
- Shall comply with all ___ USA safety policies, procedures, and requirements that are communicated to them, including Job Safety Analysis (JSA) procedures
- Shall wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that is communicated and supplied to them
- Shall keep their respective work area clean and orderly at all times
- Shall attend all ___ USA required training as soon as possible before the start of their assigned work
- Shall NOT operate any ___ USA equipment (forklifts, cranes, scissor lifts) until certified to do so
- Shall participate and comply with OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) guidelines
Any printed copy of this document not bearing the ‘Controlled copy’ rubber stamp in red ink is an ‘UNCONTROLLED COPY’, and the latest issue should be consulted on the network.