Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job ID: 148933
Date Posted: 01/15/2020
Job Title: QA Lab Tech
Address: Breinigsville, PA 18031
Type: Direct, Contract, C to H: Contract
Pay Rate: $17.00
The Quality Technician will ensure the integrity of each batch of product and consistent quality of production by enforcing good manufacturing practice (GMP) systems; conducting analysis, validating processes and providing documentation.
This position will fill an essential role in monitoring quality programs through regular process checks as well as short and long term projects.
Assist in the decision making process as it related to production and release of product.
This position reports directly to the Assistant Quality Assurance Manager, Packaging.
• Collect and conduct analysis of product at various stages along the production process as well as finished product to validate the integrity and quality standards/specifications and ensure that no product leaves the facility. Including but not limited to;
• Verify, coding, Packaging and labeling (overall product) meets quality specifications.
• Verify correct case, bottle and notch codes while in production process.
• Daily collect samples for the taste panel.
• Perform calibration checks of packaging lab equipment.
• Operate Analyzer equipment to analyze and ensure product integrity.
• Must be able to work in and promote a team oriented and “Safety First” environment. Safely, efficiently and effectively work to attain department goals and objectives.
** Interested candidates may apply through this posting or send their resumes directly to Donna Faulkner at email@example.com