Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
13.50 Per Hour
Machine Operator Job Information:
- Day Shift Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM (**20 hours of overtime**) Must work five (5), twelve (12) hour day shifts.
- Hourly Rate: Depends on Experience
- 20 hours of overtime per week is required
- Contract-to-Hire (approximately 6 months)
- Excellent benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, paid holidays, etc.)
- Training provided!
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate production machines.
- Continuously watch machinery to ensure accuracy and quality of product.
- Prepare materials for production.
- Make minor machine repairs / adjustments, when needed.
- Check quality of finished product.
- Verify material meets required specifications.
- Complete required time and production reports after each shift
- Basic computer usage.
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- High diploma or GED required.
- Able to follow oral, written instructions, and follow company procedures.
- Prior experience operating machinery in a factory.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs without assistance.
- Must adhere to all safety regulations and wear PPE as required.
- Promote ISO 9001 and Corporate Quality Initiatives.
- Must be able to preform basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Text or call Chad Zehner at 732-228-8980 for more information.