Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
Compensation Range: 17.00 - 19.00 Per Hour
Job ID: 152165
Date Posted: 05/21/2020
Setup and changeover packaging lines in a timely manner to ensure minimum downtime and startup of machines
• Operate and setup packaging line and equipment like unscrambler, desiccant inserter, tablet counter, cotton inserter, capper, induction sealer, reconquer, labeler, outsourcer, shrink wrapping, taping and cartoners
• Troubleshoot and document equipment problems to do a root cause analysis and eliminate recurring issues
• Plan and schedule preventive maintenance of equipment.
• Maintains logs and service records and plans preventive maintenance on all equipment
• Coordinate and work with line mechanics to ensure timely implementation of repairs/modifications resulting from Gap assessments, plant audits and other notifications are executed on time and with high quality workmanship
• Increase Safety Awareness and address any safety issues and concerns and ensures that equipment meets all relevant Health, Safety and Environment requirements
• Availability to work Overtime: Based on work demands overtime maybe required: Daily, Weekends (Sat & Sun) and/or Holidays.
Must be skillful in using hand tools and power tools
· Strong planning, organization and prioritization skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction and supervision.
· Must be able to communicate effectively with departmental staff, both written and verbal
· A strong work ethic, integrity, stability, sense of urgency, fairness, and a desire and willingness to take ownership and assume responsibility for the operation.
· A team player with a cooperative and logical workstyle.
Skills, knowledge and abilities:- A demonstrated ability to follow written instructions precisely and perform basic math calculations is required. Should have an understanding/knowledge of cGMP’s, safety criteria or the ability to learn. Should be able to use hand tools and power tools.