Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
12.00 - 13.00 Per Hour
Job Information: Contract-to-permanent. Bilinugal preferred but not required. Factory/manufacturing food product environment. Works four (4) , ten (10) hour shifts: Monday - Thursday, 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM. Off Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Production Laborer Duties and Responsibilities:
Assists on manufacturing floor in a variety of areas including: Mixing area, Molding area, Packaging area and filling in other areas to cover co-workers on break.
- Obtain ingredients for food product, properly weigh items.
- Lift buckets of food additives (nuts, candy, waffers, etc.) and pour into mixing machinery during blending/mixing process. Buckets weigh up to 25-35lbs..
- Remove finished mold trays from machine.
- Seperate food product from mold trays.
- Place empty mold trays back on to machine for filling .
- Assit with placing finsihed itmes in wrapper machines.
- Place wrapped product into packages.
- Places boxes onto pallets.
Production Laborer Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent .
- Ability to count, basic addition and understand instructions.
- Must be able to multi-task and adapt quickly to new tasks.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week consistently and have reliable transportation (location is not accessible by Lakewood Connector bus).
- Bilingual and English & Spanish preferred.