Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Cryogenics Process Operator
Location: Devens, MA
Start date: ASAP
- This position responsibility consists of performing operational and warehousing activities in the site Cryogenic facility.
- Activities include the freeze –thaw processing steps and packaging- shipping of bulk drug substances in accordance with the defined process parameters and the business requirements of the site.
- Scope of position requires some, but limited activities, in walk-in refrigerators and freezers (personnel protection provided).
- Upon completion of training, person will demonstrate a thorough understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices, and a working knowledge of the facility and equipment.
- A background in automated business and process control systems is required.
- An operator is expected to provide process movements, troubleshooting, and maintenance support activities during normal business hours.
- This position rotates between first and second shifts, as well as the occasional need to be called in during off hours.
- Operators Perform inventory control (SAP) transactions as required for material movement updates, ordering supplies through both manual and electronic systems and routine cleaning operations.
- Operators are required to initiate ongoing communications using appropriate communication channels to organize information with clarity.
- Associates degree is preferred with a minimum of 2 years of pertinent experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of process operations as well as material handling and warehousing is required along with a demonstrated ability to operate and troubleshoot mechanical equipment.
- Ability to operate and maintain material handling equipment and other site vehicles is required.
- Excellent understanding of relevant cGMP issues such as batch record recording review, procedure writing and revisions, housekeeping, and environmental control is required.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.