MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an OSP Inspector in the North Anson, ME area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The OSP Inspector should have 5 years or more of experience in telecommunications industry with emphasis in outside plant construction as it relates to planning, engineering, supervision, and project management functions.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Thorough understanding of all engineering principles and standards of operations as applied to design and construction of telecommunications networks.
- Knowledge of current telecommunications architectures and technologies such as: fiber optic, copper, coaxial, and plant records systems.
- Working knowledge of PC hardware and software as applied to engineering and analyses (including word processing, databases, and spreadsheets, on line service, cad and electronic mail).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent supervisory/leadership, customer relations and communications skills.
- GIS experience
- EXCEL and WORD
- Some AutoCAD is a plus, but not necessary.
- Needs to have experience in telecom engineering and/or construction that will allow the candidate to spot issues and report back intelligently to the company with concerns and solutions.
- Inspecting fiber placement and sites.
- Verify tabbing daily, weekly and final with the construction company.
- Engineering and drafting (AutoCAD) capabilities.
- RUS experience is a plus.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com