Category: Information Technology
System Oneis looking for an experienced Simulation Specialist / Sales Engineer to support sales and business development (BD) activities in the Orlando area. In addition to other responsibilities, the successful candidate will work closely with the U.S. Sales & Business Development team, interfacing directly with end customers, developing demo and customer focused capabilities, and supporting capture efforts.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience (including military experience)
• Simulation expertise as an operator, Systems Engineer, or Test Engineer - experience as a training simulator end user is ideal.
• Virtual reality, mixed reality, or augmented reality systems
• Game development, game engines, or simulation frameworks
• Demonstration and proposal development and support
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and independently while achieving collective objectives
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Must be eligible to obtain or already possess a U.S. DOD security clearance
• Must be a “U.S. Person” as defined in 22 CFR § 120.15
BACKGROUND IN ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING IS A PLUS:
• 3D graphics rendering experience
• Object-oriented C++ experience
• Geospatial systems, web-mapping technology, or terrain databases
• High-performance, multi-threaded applications, and cloud deployment
• Distributed simulation networking protocols such as HLA, DIS, or DDS
• Design and support of commercial C++ software development kits
• Defense contractor, DOD, or military experience
This position offers excellent benefits, including a casual work environment, company-paid medical / dental / life / disability insurance, excellent 401(k) match, and generous paid time off. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resumes to email@example.com to apply directly.